I think adding more options for Monolith modifiers would make Monos more interesting.
Here is a few ideas I had, please post your own.
- Enemies are (10-100%) more numerous
- Rare enemies are (10-50%) more frequent
- Enemies have a (10-75%) chance to Blind on hit
- Enemies have a (5%-20%) chance to Shock on hit
- Enemies have a (10-25%) chance to apply Critical Vulnerability on hit
- Enemies have (5%-20%) increased Critical Multiplier
- Enemies have (50%-90%) increased Stun Avoidance
- Enemies have (50%-90%) increased Stun Duration
- Enemies have (10%-30%) Critical Strike Avoidance
- Enemies have (10%-40%) of their maximum health as increased Endurance Threshold
- Enemies deal (20%-75%) increased (melee or spell or throwing or bow) damage
- Enemies deal (10%-40%) increased (Cold or Fire or Lightning) damage
Was going to be silly and add “Enemies open a portal to the Rainbow Unicorn Level” but then I stopped and wondered…
Why cant modifiers on Echos be positive for the player?
Whats to stop it having a random additional modifier that benefits the player in some way added to the negative / difficulty increased ones? Something to motivate taking negative modifiers that you wouldnt normally take due to them being particularly hard…
- Rares have a higher chance of dropping Set items
- All Chests/Breakables found contain Uniques.
- Killing rares with one shot drops Set items
- Killing more than 5 enemies in 1 second drops additional health potions…
YES! Positive echo mods should exist like the loot goblins in diablo, something rare but exciting.
Agreed, let’s think positive!
One thing I really loved from Sacred 1 was the split modifier, mobs had a % chance to split into 2 mobs with their hp shared between the two (so if the original mob had 100 hp then the two resultant mobs would have 50 each).
Plus there was a modifier in Vermintide 2 where on death every mob would split into 2 of the next tier down. It would work a bit differently there since you’d have a champ mob that splits into 2 elites, each of which would split into 2 heavies which would each split into 2 normal mobs, so if you weren’t careful you could easily find yourself overwhelmed by a lot of smaller mobs that would tear you apart. Not quite sure how that could be transferred across to LE. It is kinda similar to the current fractured/reinforcement modifier. Though the resultant mobs could be 1 quality lower, so if the starting mob is yellow the spawned mobs would be blue and when they doe the resultant mobs are white.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.