ADD alternate debilitating effects for shock, ignite, poison, bleed

F it good luck

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure that itā€™s reasonable that every ailment be closely aligned with every damage type. Most of your examples would be pointless since mobs donā€™t generally have regen or healing.

It is a bit thematically discordant that ā€œoff elementsā€ can shock, chill, ignite, etc. But it does also allow you greater flexibility, not having to have some cold damage to chill for example.

1 Like

Shock does have another effect though. It increases chance to be stunned. (unless it has recently been removed from the game)

On the topic of non-damaging ailments, I donā€™t really know what the fire non-damaging ailment is if there is one.

Just to be interesting, I think each damage type should have both a damaging and a non-damaging ailment.

There isnā€™t one:

But yes, it would be interesting to have a non-damaging ailment aligned to each damage type in addition to a damaging ailment.

1 Like

YEP!! Itā€™s confusing to have shock apply and SEE it and thereā€™s literally NO benefit to player

How about a shackle (less attacks/spells per second) ailment? Is it good for any damage type as a new ailment?
EDIT: Also a disarm (no attacks) and a silence (no spells)?

you could always just not spec shock if it doesnā€™t help your build. Seems silly to have shock for no reason. If you arenā€™t dealing decent lightning damage or are a stun build, why do you have shock? Get rid of it for something else.

Itā€™s like complaining that your weapon has some spell damage on it when you are not a caster and then demanding that it should somehow work for every build.

1 Like

That would be Chill & Time Rot.

If you donā€™t use stun with shock you are losing half the benefit.
Edit: I think the game expects players to know/work this out/follow a guide to learn this.

Or read what the ailment does and try and use it like that.

2 Likes

No need to get snotty Iā€™m done making suggestions good luck with your game

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.