Acolyte - Minion Behaviour

I use the “attack” command to make my minions more “mobile” It’s lame to have them walking behind me while i want to use them as a wall of bones with my necro. So I A click like 24/7 and without it my agony would be even bigger :D. As long as they stay in my AoD I’m happy but to make this work a ton of A clicking is involved while even stopping from time to time.
It’s just not very nice to have no commands how close the minions should stay or how aggressive they should be and so on and so forth.

1 Like

Oh wow, you just made me realize that my minions are able to walk faster than my character… I still absolutely refuse to spam A though, I want to play minions as walking simulator xD
Right-clicking Rip Blood is the maximum I can endure :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the laugh but… you know what? Fuck it. Give us an Optional Challenge where this is the dumb shit that happens:

Era of Frustration Challenge
Relive the frustration that was caused by the Acolyte’s melee minion A.I during Last Epoch’s beta, but applied to every spell and ability.

“Wait why are my totems gliding around like snails? Come back here.”

2 Likes

Man, this reminds me so much of old-school PoE things. Dunno if any of the PoE players around here were there for Kiwihalt, but that shit was the best. Their database just got completely fucking borked (incident report, for the curious), and there was allllll kinds of chaos. It’s named after the shield that got the 3d model of a pet kiwi; I had a very deformed wand on my head (Lifesprig, specifically); most items had very very wrong art, inventory and 3d both; craaazy items were made.

If LE ever does races, a Wandering Skills race could be epic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.