[Acolyte][Ghostflame] "Fuel of Anguish" doesn't give base critical strike chance to "Marrow Shard"

According to description, “Fuel of Anguish” should give 3% base critical strike chance per 100 missing health to “Marrow Shards” if “Marrow Shards” were triggered by “Feast of Bones” node.

With current hp = 100, and 2000 max hp, “Fuel of Anguish” should give ~57% base critical strike chance to “Marrow Shards”. My gear has ~150% increased critical strike chance in total.
So, I should see critical strike every time “Marrow Shards” is triggered by “Feast of Bones”. However, it doesn’t work as expected and most of casts are non-critical hits. Tested on target dummy without critical strike avoidance.

I also am seeing the same issue. Marrow shards proc’d by Fuel of Anguish do not seem to have the amount of base critical strike chance the node states.

This bug still seems to be present, as I am noticing the same thing. With 1800 max health and going down to ~50 health should give my Marrow Shards +51% base crit chance. Combined with the Peak of the Mountain unique helmet, I should have way over 100% crit chance, but I am getting nowhere near that many crits