Acid Rain Marksman Build (Rogue) Endgame Build - High Clear Speed (Written guide + Video)

Overview

This build makes use of Decoy, Poison Flasks and Hail of Arrows to poison your enemies and decay their flesh!! Watch the video for a more detailed explanation of the build.

Video

Passives

Rogue
BladeDancer
Marksman

Skills

Acid Flask
Puncture
Hail Of Arrows
Decoy
Shift

Gearing

Health
Resistances
Dodge
Crit Avoidance
Poison
DOT

Idols

Poison Damage
Poison

Loot Filter

Download

Copy to clipboard and past in game
https://pastebin.com/PpcDVr1X

Gear Planner

Conclusion

Marksman is very good in the mobility department. I would still like to see damage tweaked up to feel better, but over all this build feels pretty good and can clear anything you throw at it.

Leveling Build

1 Like

Edit: Fixed link that was showing HoA twice instead of the decoy tree

Hey,

Really nice ! I was looking for something similar to this but i didn’t think about hail of arrows. I just like flurry so i use it instead of Puncture.

I just got this bow :
Acidfletch

I just don’t know if it’s a better item than a rare bow… It looks like i can just change the skill path of HoA but i’m not sure yet…

Bow looks nice mate…

If thats not a best in slot Unique then there will probably never be one… :wink:

A crafted bot is better bc you don’t make use of shred as a DOT build and poison damage trumps the Hail affix on there for damage imo.
I had one and tested it but the crafted won out lol.

I had flurry in the build to start but buncture did more damage and better area got me when in arena which felt nice. But Flurry is a really good way to go!!
With the Acid Fletch it looks cool and the poison helps but the shred affixes are wasted stats and you can get more dps with a crafted serpent bow I wish they had put something else on there than the armor shred

1 Like

Yeah, ideally it would be poison shred rather than armour shred.

1 Like

that and you lose cc that would be better in arena :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.