Account Wiped Every time i open Client

Hi,

Every time i reload my client, my account is wiped.
a little info

So i play at home and at a gaming Café, I first played at the café i got to level 10, then i played at home, when i returned to the cafe, i logged in and my account was wiped fresh, my friend who was sitting next to me his account was fine

Hmm…

Nothing is stored online - all savegames etc are local to the pc you are using and if you use Steam, then the Steam Cloud just makes a backup that is restored whereever else you play.

So… if you are not using Steam cloud then you will never be able to play at different places…

Another problm here is that the initial computer that you played the game is the primary store of your savegames - so if you first played at the Cafe then steam thinks thats where your stuff is… Obviously the people running the cafes gaming machines might also wipe local savegames for security etc reasons and then that likely messed up what Steam cloud tried to do…

Imho, I would copy my savefiles to a usb stick if I were going to regularly play on someone elses public cafe machine… but I have no idea how the cafe situation would work practically.

That makes sense. why is that, with POE i can just log in and play where every. since i work at the Cafe i patched the game on the patching pc, then logged on with a gaming pc and everything was gone. i then actually logged into the game on Patch pc, and my level 7 primalist was there, but my level 22 rogue is still missing

Well… when EHG launches Multiplayer, there will be offline (local) & online (server based) characters… When this happens, any character you create online will stay online and you should be able to login just like PoE and play from anywhere… Offline characters will function as they are right now and offline and online characters cannot play together and will always be separate.

The problem you are having right now with your lvl 7 and lvl 22 is the same thing - the savegames are not in sync on the different systems and I doubt Steam Cloud is able to figure out what is going on…

I hate Steam Cloud for exactly this reason (and the fact that its incredbily slow) so I never use it…Most of the time you also have to keep restarting Steam to get it to update/sync properly.

I manually copu savegames to where I need them…

For LE they are in on Windows.

C:\Users[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\

the level 7 is a primalist level 22 is a rogue not the same

Huh? I got that they are separate characters from your post?

Not sure what you mean?

The problem you’re experiencing is the same, Varpourfire wasn’t implying that a lvl 7 Primalist was the same as a lvl 22 Rogue.

And as he said, it’s not an issue with PoE because you’re logging in to their servers which isn’t the case (yet) with LE.