About some nerf

I ask a question, how is it possible to know that a class and Op, if it has not been pushed to its limits, I ask this question in relation to the Bladelancer poison and other classes, for the latter, many speak of a possible nerf, when I look at the ranking, nothing shows an upgrade of this one.
I’m French, my English is bad, it’s normal. :smiley:
Thank you

1 Like

Hey there,
This is not easy to answer. First of all, there is not a whole class or mastery that is OP right away. There are some skill interactions of particular classes, that when build in a certain way or with specific synergies of a unique, outperform other builds/skills. This is manly an issue of skill balance, not the class as a whole.

Also I can say that every class has been pushed to its limits. There might be some broken stuff that is still not discovered, but the most dedicated players in the community try to push everything to the limits.

To be up to date with this stuff you have to actually follow the discussions here on the forums, discord and the content on YouTube.

The arena ladder is not the very best indicator of what is broken or not. Item editing is still a thing as long as the characterfiles are still saved locally. So some of the top ranks might be not legit. Also the different classes appearing on the list is just a snapshot of what is popular, currently. It doesn’t mean that there aren’t other OP builds than present on the ladder. Arena is a mode where you have to build different than a mono farming build. So there are sone OP Mono farmers that just not work in the Arena mode.

1 Like

Poison absolutely has to be “fixed” for multiplayer as the current implementation would be even more utterly broken than it currently is. Could you imagine 4x Umbral Blades poison Rogues if their poison’s affected each other?

That’s fine, we refuse to speak French. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Merci pour vos réponses.
Thank you for your answers. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.