Ability to remove shrine effects

I’m playing a non-minion build, and having minions appear from some shrines is detrimental to the gameplay (they attract mobs, may kill them offscreen, etc.).
Also reading every shrine name distracts from gameplay → reading hard, me no read.
Would be nice to have an ability to right-click a shrine effect to cancel it in the future. Not a huge priority, but would be nice to have once all important stuff is done.

1 Like

I would just remove minion shrines.

For non-minion builds they deal no damage and just die.

But they ruin minion builds a lot more. The ones, that use dread shade to buff a single minion (wraithlord, abomination, archmage). You have to constantly pay attention and not accidentally buff them instead of your main minion and do no damage for 18 seconds.

They only way I see to fix those shines is to make minions invulnerable and untargetable, and scale with the highest of player flat and increased stats (like the falcon).

Nah, I like having everything frozen. Did they remove the bee shrines?

But they aren’t broken, they’re just not as optimal for some builds (especially the ones that cause the player to not pay attention to what they’re clicking on).

Nope, bee shrines still exist.