Aaron's latest Minions only Necro

So, I just watched Aaron’s latest video…

and would like some feedback for my wife and me. Would two of the above be able to push higher corruption, or should one of us go support Paladin? The support has some ability to increase party fire damage, right?

I’m also playing something like this build. It’s a fun build for the lazy player.

First thing I should note is that using the same build for both players isn’t optimal simply because you’re both chasing the same items. So you’ll need the good items to drop twice to fill gear in both characters.
Second thing I should note is that this build is nice for lazy people, but it’s not a great build that will push a lot of corruption. I doubt it can even reach 500 on its own. If one of you is lazy and the other isn’t, I would advise using a stronger build. If one is not as lazy but still kinda lazy, you can use a semi-lazy strong build like fire wraiths.

Mostly, I’d advise different builds simply because it’s more fun. But it’s up to you what you want to play with and what your goals are.

1 Like

I wish Aaron’s Will didn’t compete with ExSang for armor slot because Necro just scales ward better than life IMO. Higher corruptions will get rippy real fast.

I like being two/three shotted over one shotted.