A few questions from noob

Hi, I am a h / s veteran in grim dawn and d3 I have thousands of hours, I can see that now LE will be my home for many years;) The game is fantastic, perfectly optimized. two questions - are unique items worth keeping, or can they be safely sold if they are unnecessary? are they useful for some modifications? What is the matter with transmorgification? will it be? I have tried to find answers but it is not easy.

Welcome to the forumsā€¦

Uniques are the basis for forming Legendary gear (when combined with exalted items found at higher levels) - so from that perspective alone, any unique with a Legendary Potential is worth keeping. Uniques without legendary potential have limited value - there are some that are very good, but they are usually the rarest.

Some uniques will always just be levelling items and in those cases, experience will tell you which to keep and which to ignore. Personally I tend to keep the best 2 or 3 items of any Unique based on rolls and LP - that way I always have enough for various builds.

There is ZERO point in selling items in LE - ANY ITEMS - the sale value of items is so low that it doesnt make sense to keep teleporting back to town to sell them vs the space they take up in your inventory to do soā€¦ You will get much more gold just from gold coin drops. The only real value that items have is their affixes, which you can shatter to use in other gear laterā€¦

Check out the Community Game guide Item section for more information related to your questions:

Cosmetic Transmog type features will likely only be available when the game launchesā€¦

1 Like

And everything is clear, thanks :slight_smile:

:eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

:wink: I myself am in shock, because I have the worst opinion about Unity. itā€™s a hopeless engine. I havenā€™t played any unity game for that reason. LE works perfectly in a total ancient pc- ryzen 1200 gtx 1050 and 32 gb ram . maybe this memory is doing the job, because I put a dozen or so gb of LE files on the ramdisk, everything loads very quickly.

Optimisation is still a very big issue in LE.

There are maps that run perfectly smooth. Other maps cause stutter and frame drops. Some people with really good PCs canā€™t get constantly above 30-50 fps and/ or have really bad frame drops that turn LE into a slideshow. Others with potatoes are fine. You will see many different experiences in regard to performance.

Iā€™m glad that it is running smooth for you. I personally am ok with performance. Its not super good, but well playable for me (as long as I avoid twisted mire monolith maps).

Iā€™m level 80, 1920x1080 Iā€™ve never seen any lag or stuttering.

it is interesting.

Dont jinx itā€¦ :wink:

but you will eventually notice various issues - the game has a lot of known performance related bugs that most just work aroundā€¦ How often or IF you notice them tends to depend on how conservative you are with your settings and in some cases, the builds (and even items) you useā€¦

Imho its pretty good for a beta developed using Unity, but there is a lot of room for improvementā€¦

ā€œperfectly optimizedā€ is just plain false the game have terrible optimisation issues becuz its in the beta i know it will get better but its in no way shape or form ā€œperfectā€

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.