A few questions about monolyth modificators

First thing i want to ask is “gives Enemys a chance to dodge” it doesnt really specify how high the dodge chance is. Is it variable depending o dificulty or a fixed %?

Second question “Gives enemys a chance to shred Armor on hit” it stacks quite fast. Ive checked it and i got like -1500 Armor during batle
Do negative values in Armor realy increase the damage taken or is it just flat no Armor Bonus at 0?
Thanks.

It’s likely dependant on area level & how many timelines you’ve completed. Unfortunately @Tunk’s doesn’t say how much.

Yes, if you have -100 armour then you’ll take as much increased damage as you would get damage mitigation with +100 armour (so if you had 5% damage mitigation from +100 armour, -100 armour would make you take 5% increased damage).

Any way to get insight to that dodge numbers?

So i assume it caps at 85% mele 43% elemental?

Thanks.

No idea what the numbers are and it’s not mentioned in-game (unless you hover your mouse over the timeline modifier when you choose it).

Dodge has no reduced effectiveness against non-phys, you’re thinking of armour.

All I know is they dodge enough to make me never want to pick that option. Makes every echo take even longer!

This… X 10… Dodge is my least favourite MoF mod… Turns the next # of MoFs into absolute snails crawls trying to kill mobs that dodge everything… arggghhhh…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.