A few QoL suggestions

I’m loving this game as someone who doesn’t have extensive experience with the genre. I just have a few QoL suggestions:

1. an in-game way to find missed sidequests
  2. for Acolytes, a breakdown on the character sheet of each type of minion’s crit stats, since these vary between skeletons and skeleton mages due to skill points and the class-specific affix
  3. auto-pickup for crafting materials
  4. an option on loot filter rules to show the items on the minimap, the way that unique/set items are currently shown. I don’t really care about sets/uniques at this point but I really really care about something that matches my very specific item filter
3 Likes

I had an “interesting” thought the other day:

• what if the loot filter could auto-pick (or press x) loots from the ground

• and auto-send loots to the stash tabs according to specific rules

1 Like

Welcome to the LE Community!

No. 1 is a nice QoL thing, to check what you are missing, but it also takes away some of the exploration aspect, which is already not very strong in LE.

No. 2

More detailed character sheetand stats is coming in the future. And mroe advanced minions stats will msot likely be part of this.

No. 3

This is a very hot discussed topic. There already were countless of threads about this.
Here is the most recent one:

TL:DR: It’s not a pure QoL Feature, but also impacts the whole looting experience.
So there are many people (me included) that don’t want any sort of automated pickup.

The current mass loot is already a middleground between tedious clicking and autploot.

No. 4

This has been adressed in one of the recent dev streams.
It might come in the future, but there are performance concerns and EHG is really carefuly with feature that could negatively impact your gaming experience, if you don’t use them properly.

1 Like

Lovely suggestions, 100%!

No. 3 is dependent on a couple of factors that EHG has yet to give information on. Are affix shards currency or an item. If it is a currency then auto-pick up would make sense, if they are an item, then click one and vacuum the rest is a great compromise. EHG has not stated what they are going to do. EHG is appearing to make a change of some sort with the additions of crafting materials to paper doll/ Inventory screens.

No. 4 happens already in the small version of the mini-map. You will see an icon showing a unique/set item.

It’s honestly hard to see it as anything other than a currency. You can call the Forge “crafting,” but in a technical sense, it performs just like a vendor with a little RNG thrown in to make it miserable.

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.