A couple of suggestions Re: Teleport and character models

Hey there. I’m fairly new to your game but I’ve been playing ARPG’s since the day the first Diablo released and I’ve played most in between. One thing I’d like to suggest is that you take a look at how teleport works (or doesn’t work at all in this case) during channeling.

I’ve never seen an ARPG where teleport doesn’t override a channeled ability. When I click teleport it’s usually because it’s an emergency situation and I need to get out. My build revolves around a channeled ability but gets me quite into the thick of things. When I want to get out I often can’t because teleport wont work during channeling.

If you could take a look into this and maybe tweak how teleport works that would be awesome cause that’s a big issue for builds using it with channeled abilities.

Additionally I think the game would really benefit with a few new models for the classes. Being gender locked sucks and your models are a bit outdated and sloppy. The mage looks like a bad render of Tywin Lannister and the others aren’t much better. I always wondered why game developers can’t or wont make an ARPG with diverse character options.

Thanks and keep up the great work. The game is amazing so far.

1 Like

Teleport overrides channeling abilities?
-> Sounds Good!

Thinking my be loved Diablo 2 Amazone become male?
Not at all, please!

Sidekick:
-> On our country we had the case a woman indictee a big male chorus because she wasn’t allowed to join (in singing). :-1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.