"A Brand of Frost" timeline quest uncompletable, missing NPC

last time i went through the wengari battlegrounds i aided the blood pact (or whatever the blood guys are called) to unlock the level 80 timeline and it all worked as intended.

on this second time through i aided the frost brand to unlock the level 90 timeline, however after killing the required enemies, the NPC i need to talk to doesn’t appear. there’s a blinking objective marker where he should be. i tried portaling out and back in, which reset the quest and let me try again, but the same thing occurred.

Sorry about this! We’re getting reports of quests not working correctly at times, but it’s not a consistent issue. Most of the time they work just fine.

Could you please upload your log file?

Player.log (2.0 MB)

here’s the log!

same here, tryed 7x now, never saw that frost npc :confused:

Same here, tried multiple times this npc won’t spawn thus I can’t unlock the level 90 timeline I want to have so badly :cry:

Do you maybe have to be level 90 or is it mandatory to have the level 80 timeline finished?

Same problem. Happened twice. Both times were on patch 0.7.9d. They were on separate days with my PC being restarted in between. Let me know if logs will help and I will provide them.

same here … Player.log (464.0 KB) Player-prev.log (385.8 KB)

Same here, impossible to spawn the NPC so i’m stuck :-/

Same with me. Probably 5-10 times, with 2-3 different characters. The NPC for the lvl 90 questline doesn’t spawn.

We’ve found the cause of this issue and will fix it in 0.7.9e. Thanks for the reports!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.