i wanted to share a build i made with you. It is a pretty straight forward serpent strike swarmblade build with some different itemization:
- I used the Ruby Fang set. After it was shown what it can do on a warpath Void Knight, i wanted to see it on a native poison build.
- I used the Lightless Arbor unique, the foot of the mountain, which converts my dodge rating into endurance threshold while standing still. Using serpent strike i can get the dodge rating higher than my health, practically removing the threshold and making me super tanky.
- I made some calculations around EHP in tunklab and technically you have a higher average EHP using dodge without the boots, but with Endurance you have a much better protection from one-shots
- I’m pushing corruption 200 easily
- I can facetank all T3 Dungeon Bosses
- When you move, you have dodge and can still get one-shot, but i only experienced this in T4 Dungeons
- Swarmblade mobility…
- Not having access to the boots [Eterras Path]
(Eterra's Path - Unique Brigandine Boots - Boots - Last Epoch Item Database) really exposes how bad the rage generation is if you are not using vines. At T4 Lightless Arbor, i can’t get passed the intermittence before the boss fight, because it’s the only place where the mob density is so bad, i can’t sustain my eco-rage build (eco-rage build refers to using ice thorns over Tornado)
- The build is better with Tornado than ice thorns, but in some mob areas you can’t sustain the rage
- You can get fire resistance up for more damage, but i was happy with my damage.
- Also optional: The bloodlust swarm node. It does a lot of damage and has a huge AoE. I took it for faster clear-speed against small mobs.
- I like that the boots make standing still less punishing.
- I really lucked out on the boots. After taking forever to get them in the first place, i got a 3lp on my first find