6 Lightning Crows Beastmaster Build 0.8.2

Hi, thank you for the build, but I was wondering, why not add a lastepochtools planner link ? That would be much more efficient for us to follow instead of having to use the screenshots/video for the skills/passive perks and items.

Welcome to the community!

I will update it soon, at the time i did this build the build planner was not working.

1 Like

Build Planner Is now attached :slight_smile:

Hi dude is the lootfilter updated on this one yet still seem to be getting minion melee dmg items

All minion stats are included for this one. Especially since spell damage is bugged for the crows so you might want something for melee wolves :stuck_out_tongue:

I asked Mike in Discord about spell damage being bugged for Storm Crows he answered that it should work, you just need resummon crows. So the devs don’t see it as a bug.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up!

This is a seriously fun build bro! Last Epoch does minions extremely well. It is so fun to be able to take part in the proceedings :grin:

Sorry for my strange English, I used the google translator. You may mention that somewhere in the video, but my English is too bad for that) In the video you play with 6 crows, in the written guide you play with a wolf all the time. What is the “better” variant now?

And it might make sense in which order you assign the skill points. I am now level 74 and have skilled the primalist and shaman, at Beastmaster I am now at. But is that correct? or should I first outkill the Beastmaster and then switch to something else?

Both the video and the written guide have summon wolf specializaed. This is for the +1 maximum companion but we dont acutally summon a wolf

There is really NO wrong way to do. Just as you get points fill them in :slight_smile: You dont even have to place all the points exactly where i have. It can always be argued something is better in slot than something else.

@boardman21 When can we expect cold variation? :smiley:

ill see what i can do

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.