6 Lightning Crows Beastmaster Build 0.8.2

It’s a bug.

does the panther aspect affect miniens?

No, a thing needs to specify minions for it to affect minions.

Is the LootFIlter optimized now for early lvling? Reason for asking: almost nothing drops with it turned on :frowning: Thx for the build, having fun so far!

Welcome to the community!

You should be able to level with it. Tier 1 affixes you need will be green. Make sure that they have a green check mark for turned on in the lootfilter but it should be.

1 Like

same here, about 100 gambled, no luck

Lol ive gamble the gloves n got it in 20 rolls. half a day later i got it as a drop as well

1 Like

Nice! Now if I could just get the bow ha

Im debating if i should swap to the LL variant. All im missing is the chest but haven’t really been farming that

Just checking. Does the gambling have to be on a Primalist?

It shouldnt have to be but gambling on primalist will make more primalist specific gear popup

Thanks. Don’t have a 62+ primalist currently so will have to reset on my mage.

1 Like

you can show your build planner?

I am Getting there :stuck_out_tongue: Takes a bit to update all the guides now that the planner is avaliable :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

Super aweseome build, thanks a lot!
After around 20 hrs im still not sure what stats to look out for in the endgame?
Can you give a small list whats most important?
That would also be a good addition to your YT vids, cause its very interesting as a new player to the game how to improve playing this build.
Nevertheless thx a lot!

1 Like

Welcome to the community. My most recent guide now includes this addition. It will be added to all future guides

@boardman21, have you tested out your namesake set? Being limited to only 1 companion is a bummer, and the set bonuses are blah, but the Enrage effect on the weapon is very good, and the Crow looks like the perfect companion to use with this set.

Here’s a theorycraft I made. The bad part is that there’s not a lot of ways you can increase your Lightning damage, making Fulminating Caw not worth it; instead, I focused on Shock chance and the 90% more damage multiplier for the Crow by stacking a ton of shock chances where I could. Between shock and the Lightning penetration, we should be able to affect even highly-resisted enemies.

I don’t have neither the set nor a spare Shaman, so I can’t test anything for myself, so I wanted to bring the idea out here and see what people thought about it. I don’t know much about what’s required for endgame defenses, so feel free to critique as you see fit.

Can it be that the wrong loot filter is? Only get wolf items

Welcome to the community!

Ill take a look

1 Like