500+ Echoes SUPER tanky zDPS Shield Throw Paladin 0.8.1c NO uniques Required

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community!

When i Update this build in the next couple of days it will have an updated lootfilter

Is this still the tankiest build for 8.0.2?
I am looking for something based on crazy health regen and health pool.
Got a small kid and need to be able to get up and let the character sit in the middle of mobs without kicking the bucket.
I don’t mind low dps or such stuff.

Its one of the tankiest. Using Vengeance and health regen as a paladin is also super Tanky.

what about single target damage? Build has good aoe but single target damage is kinda insufficient…

Yeah, that’s a general issue with Shield Throw. Hammer Throw could be slotted in instead & it has (much) higher single target dps but you’ll have less armour.

Hi, why you don’t take the Molten shield point on shield throw tree ? Can’t up damages ?

It only converts the skill’s base damage which is a relatively low 40 phys compared to the permanent +136 from gear & passives (68 from gear/passives doubled by the skill’s 200% added damage effectiveness) & +160 every 3 seconds.

Edit: He’s probably get more benefit from putting a point in Spiked Plates (50% of block chance converted to % more damage), which would give 32% more hit damage.

Edit #2: Dropping the 1 point from the crit node would reduce his Shield Throw crit chance from 68.1% to 61.3%. With his crit multi of x2.87, that’s equivalent to going from a 195% more modifier to a 176% more modifier but that 176% would be at 32% more damage so it’s actually 232% more (to be compared to 195%).

1 Like

But i was thinking about a full fire dmg build, to improve smite dmg and lava burst ? Could be better or no ?

EDIT : In fact, we max crit, and he has phys dmg and fire dmg, but with this point we could have only fire dmg up no ? And works for all ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.