Beastmaster

Skills

Frenzy Totem
Leap
Earthquake
Swipe
Summon Thorn Totem

Idols

The main affix on idols you want is % chance on hit to summon thorn totem. After that increased duration of lynx is nice, but not necessary.

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear is not be min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

Beastmaster Earthquake Gear planner Link

You mention in the video that fury leap doesn’t really need to be skilled…is another alternate option to level the wolves? I wasn’t sure if the lack of wolf tree was an efficacy choice or a thematic choice. Build is SUPER fun early on by the way

Yes you can place any skill there, wolves would help if you plan on using them more. I found myself playing with mealstrom later to increase my dodge and survivability.

Do you ever spec into crit avoidance? I hear its pretty good… Also can you tell me how to spec Drain Life for boss killing? :slight_smile: you talked about it in the updated AoD build thread

Rarely. I would if i was pushing for as high as possible in arena. But im not usually.

For drain life, i like to setit up to leech as much as possible and target minions. then youll need wraith on kill or some form of minions avaliable so you can always regen your mana or just use it sparingly.

Manifest Armor build next?

Has the Thorn Totem node Memories of Eterra been nerfed? I have the idol to summon on hit but when they despawn they dont grant mana back. Is it intended that way or am I wrong?

It got nerfed however I have a newer beastmaster build that still uses earthquake and is awesome

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.