30k+hour Path of Exile Player: my only wish for Last Epoch

Hi there! I just recently started playing this game as an alternative to path of exile which i’ve played more than just about any other game because of a particular skill it happens to have called Raise Spectre, This skill lets you raise corpses of pretty much any monster in their game and has kept the game rather interesting for me for a very long time.

these monsters have most if not all of the abilitys they usually have and are subject to modifiers in the same way normal minions are, Making the beastmaster able to tame ceartain enemys that fulfill its tags like (is alive, is an animal) etc and the necromancer being only able to revive ceartain types of tags as well would definitely make it hard for me to put this game down.

So pretty please consider something similar to the Raise Spectre skill that will allow us to interact with your various monsters and enemies in the future and if possible expand this concept to the Beastmaster, Necromancer and any other applicable classes.

Thanks for ur time, I look forward to seeing where this game goes.

4 Likes

Hello and Welcome to LE SILENTSYMPHONY! I also just started playing this game and am loving it so far! My 1st character was a sentinel Warpath Paladin because that was a skill I was most familiarlized with in PoE (Cyclone), although it plays a little differently to some degree, I enjoyed it enough to take it through empowered Monoltihs and have beaten T2 Julra with it thus far. My 2nd character is a Beastmaster, and saw a build guide from Epoch Builds on Youtube using Storm Crows, and am absolutely loving this, but to get on the point of your post, it would definitely be cool to be able to do as you suggest and make the game a bit more interesting if this kind of thing could be integrated in Necro and any other build archtype that uses minions!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I’m level 76 Necro so far doing a poison/necrotic/archer/mage setup and its been pretty easy but got a little slow around 70 but this is to be expected, Gonna try the mage and then swing over to beastmaster for another minion run.

Back on the main topic im not sure how big of an ask this is for the developers and if something like this does make it in im not getting my hopes up too high for what it will exactly look like or if it will ever be a thing.

1 Like

For example, the Acolyte is one of the three basic classes that still lacks a third master specialization.
→ I can directly imagine that at least one of these 3 missing classes has something like that.

Would at least also appreciate it and think that the still upcoming Warlock is probably best suited for something like this.

Let’s hope.

1 Like

Can’t agree with you more!
I do wish there is a skill like the Raise Spectre in Last Epoch.

I would like to add that an alternative to this specific skill request would be to see unique items added for specific monsters over time that all classes can use to be a minion build, This would overall give more replay-ability for me on ALL of your classes other than just necromancer.

additionally some of these could be restricted to ceartain classes such as the necromancer/etc especially those which might interact with your skills specifically.

The problem with that would be the lack of support in the passive tree on the “non-minion” masteries. I tried playing a 2h melee Rogue back when Rogue was introduced and it as “suboptimal” to say the least due to the lack of 2h support in the passive tree, though it did get up to and kill the Dragon Emperor which was the highest content at the time. And that was with quite a lot of generic melee modifiers in the Bladedancer tree.

So given the "non-minion’ masteries don’t have any minion effects in their passive trees, and minion thus added would have to be pretty OP just to be able to survive and that would be even more OP if it was used in a proper minion mastery.

That said there is already 1 unique relic that will give you a minion that can be used in any class.

There are quite a few uniques granting the ability to have minions on any classes.

3 that immediately come to mind are:
Melvern’s Writ (Crossbow Mecenary; the one you were talking about)
Keepers Gloves (Beeeeeeeees)
Torch Of The Pontifex (Burning Skeletons)

There are probably even more.

Yeah, and the gloves/sword. shrugs

I’ve gotta leave some errors in for you guys to find in my posts… Otherwise it might turn into the Llama Epoch forum.

thank you all for the information, i must admit im still a noob in terms of game knowledge for last epoch right now.

I knew about some of them but i wanted to be sure to ask specifically for (monsters you fight) being made available as pets, the random trash mobs mostly.

Arek’s Bones

1 Like

yes and again ty for everyone providing info on the currently available items, I hope to see some others with beetles/animals/etc both for all classes and some with restrictions for specific classes even ones who do not inherently have minion attributes to work with, if some of them are class specific you could buff/tailor them a bit to make up for the lack of minion attributes or even better scale their dps off your own attributes in some way.

look forward to trying some of these items and hopefuly future ones!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.