300 Corruption Lich 1000+ Ignite Stacks Hungering Souls Curse of Perseverance Build Guide

This hungering souls build applies silly amounts of ignite on every enemy around you. It is based around the 0.9 updated staff Curse of Perseverance. You can easily get over 1k stacks of ignite against Julra. The new death animation on burning enemies is incredibly satisfying.

The build itself kills Julra in around 60 seconds and can clear monoliths 300 efficiently. Try it out! Also, if you’ve had a chance to test out the same staff and found better synergies, let me know!

I also theory-crafted a good use for Aaron’s Will but I have not had one drop yet.

1 Like

Came onto your build because i had the items laying around and i tried to make a build with it on my necro. It wasnt a big success.

Now i see you need the speed from the lich form and the last curse to get it work. Did it with bone golems instead of vangaurds, but still wasnt good enough.

Gonna lvl a Lich now tot test this out. :slight_smile:

I should note - I think they changed Aaron’s Will to round down rather than round up. So I don’t think you can run 3 bone golems as lich :frowning:

curse of perseverance isnt making my hungering souls fire in sequence and hit same target… Is this an online play issue?

They don’t fire in sequence they can just shotgun (hit the same target).

Have you tried on the single boss/enemy training dummy?

still running through campaign but Im like 5 minutes from getting to champions gate

Is 100k tooltip dps when transformed good dps for hungering souls @ level 85? I was able to stay transformed for very long periods of time. I made it up to 85 monos (not empowered) and felt very strong for my build not having any improved legendry’s or even the main weapon that made the whole build work. I went necrotic DOT. I have a fire version too. The necrotic version I put on hold when I found out the pyre staff was going to be too hard to get for awhile. Needed better gear with more resists for that dungeon.

I am tooling around with wandering spirits poison build now hoping to get pyre staff through the rune that gives a chance for unique item conversions of normal bases. It’s squishier because of gear, but damn I doing some good dmg on this one too it seems.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.