2 characters cannot complete NPC dialogue for Journey to Maj'Ekal quest [Urgent]

My character is unable to complete the “An Introduction to Crafting” quest. Clicking or using the specified forge does not complete the quest. I continued to play and now I am stuck being unable to complete the quest “Journey to Maj’Elka”. I talk to the snakeperson, go through the dialogue, and then nothing happens.

I started a new Acolyte/Necromancer, and currently am unable to complete the quest “An Introduction to Crafting.”

These are my 5th and 6th characters right now… My first 3 characters are from when I played a year or two ago. My 3rd through 6th were all created in the past two weeks.

I have noticed a similar issue with all 3 new characters (Druid, Sentinel, Acolyte). The quest at the very beginning of the game, where you first go through time. The NPC you need to talk to, I always need to talk to him twice to make the quest activity occur.

Something is broken, I am going to continue leveling my Necromancer until I get to the quest “Journey to Maj’Ekal” and hopefully I will be able to get past it. If not, I will most likely put this game on pause again.

[Edit] I am confirming that my Necromancer has managed to progress in the “Journey to Maj’Ekal” quest. Still unable to complete craft intro quest. Forge Guard cannot complete the quest, I will try again soon.

Update. July 3rd. I have played through a few more characters to not problem, but just now my latest Mage/Sorcerer character again cannot progress past the quest “Journey to Maj’Ekal.”

This might need to be looked at if characters just cannot progress in the main questline ~10-20% of the time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.