1MIL DMG in 2-3 SEC - Low Life Marrow Shards Crit Necromancer

Hi. First of all, thank you very much for the build. I’ve just started playing LE just a couple of days ago and I am following your build since the first beginning. One question: Have you ever considered the following idol instead of the one you are using?

LE

That’s not bad, i use them as well because i am missing some cast speed and you now hit 30% faster

That’s projectile speed (how fast/far the Marrow Shards travel) though, not cast speed.

But, does this has any effect on the overall damage? I understand that if Marrow Shards Speed increases, the DPS should, in theory, increase.

No, you’ll just be able to hit things further away.

thanks clearing that up for me, but speed is not distance so that is weird on the description

When i searching for a marrow shard build the result is always necromancer.
Can someone please explain why necromancer is better than lich for me?
Because i always thought lich is better for damage build.
Sorry, English is not my language.

I don’t think its that marrow shards doesn’t work with lich, its more of lich other skills that are better such as reaper form and death seal that make marrow shards more obsolete for it.

1 Like

for you between lich and necro which one is better for marrow shard build?
necro got any strong point compare to lich?
does dreadshade must have? is it important?

For me, marrow shards works better with low life build since it consumes health on cast. This works better with necro because with lich it means no death seal or reaper form which are better skills for lich

Also since your running low life it means you dont want leech so you comvert leech to damage. Necro tree has a bug where minion crit leech counts and for 5 points you get 400% damage increase which is huge and better than lich gets

1 Like

can you tell me which skill was bug? or all of “minion crit” skills in necro skill tree were bug? crit dmg included? or only crit chance?

All crit chance is converted to increased damage with the Hollow Lich node, even if it’s minion crit (which shouldn’t affect the player character).

All minion CRIT LEECH is converted to damage not the crit chance.

you want to put 5 points into “River of bones”

Yup, sorry, forgot…

not that im keeping count but…

I lost 4 yesterday feels good to have 1 victory today

1 Like

You mention resistances and dodge. I don’t know if the info is outdated but I thought with ward you just stack health because resistances/dodge/block come after? I might be using ward wrong

That was how it worked when LE used protections instead of resistances, but when they changed over in 0.7.10 (?), ward builds now benefit from resists just as much as any other character.

This explains a lot, thank you. So ward is basically just a different health pool if you’re playing low life vs a shield, right?

Ward is an extension of your health pool yes.

Extension.