11 Million+ DPS Poison Ballista/Shuriken Build 0.8d

wwell kinda depends what happens with itemization at endgame. trading might be based around items that are exalted or legendary and you cant get from gambler

But yeah i think theyve said that gambler will change

Thanks for the build. Was curious why you took blood dance in the bladedancer passive since shurikens are not considered melee? Is it for the increased health leech rate?

You can swap the points around.

Forgot about gambler limitations.

Thanks for the tips!

I’ve been plugging away with the build and made some minor changes to it.

I have ~41% dodge, all resistances capped at lvl 85. I can see myself grinding this build to a 100 easily.

I’m using it mainly for farming monos so I adapted the build a bit. Instead of Decoy and Ballista I included Synch Strike & Shadow Cascade so I spam a bunch of daggers in a big aoe just to make the mapping faster.

All the mono bosses die super fast from a couple casts of Shurikens so the build just flies through content.

Great build!

1 Like

Hi, thx for the great build.
I wonder if I can go smoke bomb to increase survivability?
If you never cast manually the flask then I can add smoke bomb to the bar? Maybe talented smoke bomb over shift(still use it without talent) for dusk/silver shroud?

hi there @boardman21 , thanks for the great build! really helps out alot!

by the way, is there a way i can copy your filter? cant seem to copy it via gear planner, or rather, can you teach me how? thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.