100+ Wave Viable Hammer Throw

Hammer Nova as promised has arrived. Smite em down with lightning! This build is just to show off how amazing lightning smite looks.

2 Likes

Lightning Smite is pretty.

Love the build I have made similar but I wanted to ask about smite and your build for it. When I was doing my build the ā€œUnbalanced scaleā€ node does not work when procced. If you cast smite manually you will see lightning bolts come from you to enemies. This is not the case when its procā€™d with Hammer Throw. (This skill is also very bugged at the moment and when you self cast it in a monolith 1 beam will always go for the end boss so you kill the end boss and finish the monolith before you even see the boss). I went ahead and took the 3 points out for additional enemies and put them into ignite chance for the extra shock but I just wanted to see if you were actually seeing that node proc or not.
Thanks a bunch for everything you do.

I was to enlightened by the visuals to know how it really should work lol. Ive yeard that shock doesnt work at anyways. Also heard the smite does not apply ailments om hit other than those on its own tree. As for hittimg the boss at the end instead of nearby enemies I did not see that but yeah it is bugged a bit. Hopefully fixed soon :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.