100% Uptime 100% Crit Void Warpath! 0.8.1b

It does work on bosses but using num lock to auto cast it still has the affected mob Anomalysed for a fraction of a second.

ah gotcha, thanks for the quick reply

What do you guys and gals think of leveling with Warpath? Iā€™m unsure if I should level with Rive and switch to Warpath when I finish the campaign, due to Rive being so strong and fast.

Imho, Rive is easierā€¦

In fact, I find that with most of the builds, its easier to complete the campaign part of the game using whatever feels most comfortable (Obviously making sure you have chosen the correct masteryā€¦) , and then re-speccing to an advanced build laterā€¦

Thatā€™s exactly what I was thinking. Thank you for the confirmation!

Is Rive inherently stronger than Warpath?

Iā€™ve already leveled a Pally, and Rive felt crazy strong and fast, mostly due to the guaranteed 3rd crit. I want to level a VK and try Warpath, but I think getting through the campaign with Rive and switching to Warpath would be the fastest route.

Iā€™m past the campaign and in the 60s and Rive just feels way stronger than Warpath, not sure if Iā€™m missing something?
I started with the leveling build but already specced into this build for Warpath but Rive is still feels stronger

Iā€™d say Rive is very strong on its own, while Warpath can be stronger but needs several adapted passive points. But Iā€™m not a Sentinel guru.

Iā€™m guessing you are correct. It seems Warpath needs more investment than Rive. I played the Decimator Paladin, which is nuts, so Iā€™m not expecting Warpath to perform like that anyway

Not sure if this is still moniteredā€¦
So if I wanted to use this but 2handed what changes would be made to the skill tree/skills? Ive kept things mostly the same, just didnt take the DW passive.Although Iā€™m not sure what else may need to change.

Thanks

Speaking as someone who narrowly managed to stay on HC with a temporarily retired warpath sentinel, not sure how you donā€™t list ā€œvolatile reversal might just put your mana pool in negatives and you have absolutely nothing you can do other than run for your life.ā€ In the cons.

Hi! I know there are a few people looking for a loot filter for this build, but so far Iā€™ve yet to find one, so I sat down to make one today! The video is slightly outdated because Iā€™ve altered it since the video was made, but you can read the description for a nice rundown of how it works and what it does. Hereā€™s the video: Endgame Crit Void Warpath Loot Filter! - Last Epoch (READ DESCRIPTION) - YouTube

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for your builds! Is void warpath still vaible?

1 Like

Yes. Very little was changed.

1 Like

Hello
I am pretty new to the game and I like the idea of the build but I have a question.
Why is it preferred to dual wield and not use a two handed weapon? (in case this was mentioned somewhere, I missed it)
Thank you

Faster Attack Speed. More Flat Damage. 2 handers got a buff in 8.2 though and dw got 3% more damage taken. It might be better to go with a 2 hander now.

Thanks for this build, i really like the playstyle.

Regarding 2H Weapons, i guess the best base would be either Hollow Blade or Sovnya ?
I also just found Trident of the Last Abyss. That also looks like it could be a viable choice?

With the changes to the idol slots, would

• 2x 4x1 idols described in the guide
  • 2x 3x1 with %warpath area and %melee void damage
  • 1x 1x3 with inspiration on kill and %armor shred

be a good setup? the remaining 2x1 and 1x1 slots could be void damage, life leech or resistances.

One last Question: Siphon of Anguish seems to be a good choice for us as well? I donā€™t know how the Doom Effect compares to a good rare ring though.

1 Like

Doom is good stuff.

Got a Wings drop so going to give this one a go.

Want to try 2H though, Crafted Hollow Blade.

Do you think for 2H you skip the Rot path and just head down the 2H path at the bottom left ?
Still taking Unchained and Reckless Spin but then going down to Reckless Combatant and moving along there.