100+ Minion Unlimited Mana Build 0.7.10

Its BACK! 100+ minions! UNLIMITED mana! Capped resist! 6k+ Armor! Enjoy :slight_smile:

Glad to see youā€™re leading the way in finding ways to break the devs intended balance. :wink:

I didnā€™t realise you could get mana from Drain Life, looks like a nice way of getting the mana to use Sacrifice (with Dread Shade specā€™d for casting Sacrifice to get more explosions) & spam it on your minions.

1 Like

More ideas :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in the ā€œmiddleā€ of retooling a level 60ish necro to try this build. Thus far it hasnā€™t been very fruitful. My main question is what are the keys to getting the big number of wraiths? Thus far I think Iā€™ve had a max of about 15 and that took a lot of adjustment just to get there. With the relatively low number of wraiths, Iā€™m having trouble killing stuff quickly.

I realize I am likely missing some important skill nodes (or maybe some passives?), but there doesnā€™t seem to be anything really obvious standing out. I noticed you donā€™t use the summon multiple wraiths nodes, so are you really manually summoning 100 times?

Yes Iā€™m manually summoning one by one. Its much faster as you can get very fast cast speed. The key to getting so many is to make them all putrid wraiths you will need idols. Then lots of minion health and minion health regen

Ahhh OK thanks! I donā€™t have any of the putrid idols. The other big thing I was missing was the mana node on Drain Life, that helped a lot.

Iā€™ve shelved him for now as I got distracted by your machine gun Spriggan lol.

1 Like

You should rename the build !

the concept is simple ā€œLess FPS for Mor DMGā€

2 Likes

while that is 1 problem, my title states a completely different one. Neither should happen.

1 Like

Hehe anyway thanks for this build =) i was question myself about what would be more fun this one or your wolf pack 250k buildā€¦

(humā€¦ I see a video of streamer freezing his screen and one shoted a boss next step over ride your memory and one shot the game)

Yeah, that build was pretty heavily nerfed (though there should be ways to mitigate the nerf some with dread shade).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.