My Account
× My Account Forum Buy Now

Last Epoch Forums

100% Critical Strike Avalanche Build 0.8d

Video


Build Overview


Pros
  • Good Damage
  • Can beat all bosses
  • Easy Playstyle where you just run around and spam eterras blessing hitting everything giving it larger girth.
Cons
  • Gotta inch into mid range game to hit mobs with avalanche
  • Must love totems

Build Gear/Blessings/Idols Link


Below is a link to Dammitt’s new website for builds. This Website is extremely easy to use and now lets you guys actively see my gear, the exact tiers and rolls, blessings and there rolls, and idols all in one spot. You can also edit any of it to make it better. Enjoy and make sure to give dammit a well deserved “Nice work” Pat on the back.

100% Crit Avalanche Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place

Updates


  • Initially posted February 11th 2021. Viable for 0.8d

Key Points and Interactions


  • Reducing tempest strike to only 11% chance to proc effect and 89% chance to gain 20 mana
  • Why we chose 1h vs 2h
  • How to get 100% crit uptime by using frenzy totem to gain 500% crit chance and refresh companion ability.

Passives


Primalist
Beastmaster
Shaman

Skills


Tempest Strike
Avalanche
Eterra's Blessing
Summon Thorn Totem
Summon Frenzy Totem

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.