+1 to skill affix shards

So I had tried out a +2 skeletal mages on a chest. I added the two points to skills I wanted (i was already max level 20) and when I removed the gear it removed two points from a node that I didn’t want to be removed…

Is that intended? … why wouldn’t it just remove the two points from the gear that I added… Now I need to respec two hole levels just to get my original build back?

Doesn’t really make sense

Yes it is fully intended and it does make a lot of sense.

I understood about 10% of that explanation.

Not being sassy just legitimately dumb.

Still don’t understand how not just removing the two points you add from the affix make amore sense

They don’t want you to have infinite free respecs.

If you could deterministically add and remove points (by unequipping an item and re-equipping an item), you could use this to your advantage. (reallocate those 2-4 skill points you just regain from the gear un/reequip)

Without giving very specific examples, there are some skills that have key nodes, which turn a AoE skill into a singletarget skill for example.

With any way of determinsitically removing points, you could play an entire echo with this AoE Skill, then unequip your +skill item and respec those 2 gained points into the singletarget node for the boss.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.