1 to 75 Leveling Guide For Rogue To Bladedancer (Shadow Dagger Style) 0.8.1G

I went with the dual daggers for the crit chance especially early game when you dont really benefit from shadow daggers yet. and getting 100% crit with shadow cascade feels good until you fully invest in shadow daggers.

You can switch to a dagger/sword or even a sword/sword and grab the GB

Not that im aware of

–when you say ‘Shadow daggers’ where is that? Traits/Passives? I can’t find anywhere, that Dual Wielding daggers gives 100 percent to crit. I’m sure there is something I didn’t put together. I’m used to MMOs, and the gearing/traits etc are a bit confusing. This '&&" benefits that and this “(((” benefits that thing over here…and on and on with this class :stuck_out_tongue:

I went dagger/sword becuase I first saw my dps go up (whether that is actual dps, idk, prolly not)
and then also in passives Blade Dancer-Weapon of choice gives 20% crit with dagger/sword. As opposed to the Dagger/Dagger giving poison dmg.

What is GB?
whats the advantage of dual dagger vs Dual Sword?

Shadow daggers is a secondary proc that you can apply with multiple different skills. In this build most of them are applied with shadow cascade and smoke bomb

The daggers each come with 4% BASE crit chance which helps you reach 100% crit chance easily. The 2 daggers by themselves do not give 100%

While the dps is nice for comparing items, it is also most likely comparing shadow cascades damage and not shadow daggers damage which is inside a node inside shadow cascade (although they scale from most the same tags so there likely to be similiar)

GB = Glancing blow. Glancing blow gives a % chance when you get hit to reducedamage by 35%

A node in blademaster tree called “weapons of choice” give different benefits depending what weapons your wearing

Dual dagger = poison chance
Dual sword = 40%? Glancing blow

Alright sounds good.

I have more questions in regard to gearing and Blade Dancers— but Ill ask in main area. Thank you for the info and build guide.
I am enjoying the build–lvl 61 atm. Its fun to get in, big dmg and get out.
Smoke bomb dmg is absolutely brutal , really nice against big groups or boss types.

/cheers

1 Like

There’s a thread by an unknown-but-super-awesome-guy-that’s-right-99%-of-the-time about shadow daggers. The only update to it is that shadow daggers no longer benefits from spell damage.

1 Like

This must be one of those 1% times

No, 'cause I’m damn sure that I read that he had some more questions about shadow daggers…

Not sure if it went over your head or your deflecting, but…

By this must be one of those 1% times, I meant your wrong about “unknown but super awesome guy” part

1 Like

The “unknown” part or the “super-awesome” part? I’m not sure 'cause you missed the ’ & e from you’re & I can’t think of anything else.

1 Like

You’RE definitely deflecting now.

Now you’ve capitalised them which is just as bad.

You just missed a comma.

No 'cause it was said in one breath.

Hope you feel happier.

Now you’re being oxy-moron-ish.

So, question-- Idk if this is good posted here or somewhere else, but here goes

I am lv 63 and done with the main story line. The build said 1-75, so, just wondering, did I miss something? Or does the ‘to 75’ part start in the monolith area.

I didn’t miss any content, if anything I thought I was a tad over leveled for what I was doing. /shrug.

@Llama8 You had said this in your post

Skills - Shift (Hidden Blades, 2 points), Puncture (Death’s Imprint, 4 points), Smoke Bomb (Knives in the Dark, 1 point but also Swirling Fog for +25% increased frequency per point, 4 points), Shadow Cascade (Shadow Elegance, 1 point), Synchronised Strike (Umbral Assassination, 1 point), Dancing Strikes (Dark Blades, 1 point)

Now, right off the bat, the skills don’t have those names.
Example, in Shift, there is no ‘Puncture’.

I’m trying to see, if those traits were already built in to this build.

Skills -

• Shift (Hidden Blades, 2 points),
  • Puncture (Death’s Imprint, 4 points),
  • Smoke Bomb (Knives in the Dark, 1 point but also Swirling Fog for +25% increased frequency per point, 4 points),
  • Shadow Cascade (Shadow Elegance, 1 point),
  • Synchronised Strike (Umbral Assassination, 1 point),
  • Dancing Strikes (Dark Blades, 1 point)

Is that clearer?

1 Like

Im assuming you didnt watch the video, or you watched it on mute haha

but i typically finish the campaign around level 50, the 50 to 75 part was all done in the monolith of fate / 1 or 2 pushes in arena.

1 Like

The best way to watch them mate.

1 Like