1 to 75 Leveling Guide For Rogue To Bladedancer (Shadow Dagger Style) 0.8.1G

Skills -

• Shift (Hidden Blades, 2 points),
  • Puncture (Death’s Imprint, 4 points),
  • Smoke Bomb (Knives in the Dark, 1 point but also Swirling Fog for +25% increased frequency per point, 4 points),
  • Shadow Cascade (Shadow Elegance, 1 point),
  • Synchronised Strike (Umbral Assassination, 1 point),
  • Dancing Strikes (Dark Blades, 1 point)

Is that clearer?

1 Like

Im assuming you didnt watch the video, or you watched it on mute haha

but i typically finish the campaign around level 50, the 50 to 75 part was all done in the monolith of fate / 1 or 2 pushes in arena.

1 Like

The best way to watch them mate.

1 Like

:llama: :point_right: :door:

3 Likes

You’re correct, I didn’t watch the video.
Before seeing this, I ran your 1-50 guide.
Then I saw this newer guide around 50, respeced and went from there.
The guide had gear list, trait points and passives. And the story mode is linear.
The guide was clear enough for me.

Question about the keys–should I save them to post 75?

Nah use them at anytime or once you have a few start selling them for gold. There easy to get

1 Like

alright Boardman
Can you look at my gear

Honestly, gearing in this game is confusing to me…
any other RPG its fairly simple. Its difficult for me to figure out if one stat is better than the others, especially when it comes to “shadows dmg” and “Throwing dmg” or “melle dmg” and “melee physical dmg”.

Also, I know I have barely anything for resists. Not sure where I should try to get them in.
–At what lvl is crit not needed as much?–stuff like that. Thanks

@boardman21 Hey man, thanks for the guide! This is my very first character and I’m level 68 and having a blast!

Thought I should also make use of the loot filter you provided. I’m just having a problem with this:
“Orange - Class Specific Affixes + Idols” - Seems like this is highlighting bows… could you please check and maybe fix it to make my life as a noob even easier as you already have? :wink:

Welcome to the community!

Lootfilter on this build has now been updated to the new template.

This is great, thank you!

update: Filter has been updated to 0.8.2c

Awesome, thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey there and thanks for the guide!
So far its reall good :slight_smile:

I just hit lvl 73 and i skilled everything you recomended in here.
what do i skill next?
and also, you’re using 2 dagger for posion chance with “Weapon of choice”
wouldnt 2 swords be better there ?

I believe at the time the guide was made it was 150% Crit Multi or perhaps i was just being dumb haha but yes two swords works better than 2 daggers.

If I’m reading this guide correctly I don’t touch any skills until level 4? Sorry new player heard this is one of the best builds coming from Diablo 3 hehe

You have skills you can use but at level you unlock your first specialization which means you gain access to one skills skill tree to start specializing it.

Hi @boardman21 i was playing this guide but why did you choose to go with flyng dagger in Shadow Cascade?? I dont know why bc they miss every time and don’t do dmg to clear or single target. The only thing doing dmg in Smoke Cloud doing a crit of 2k+ every 1 second or so but this thing has a 10 second cdr and a small starting aoe wich is awful to play.
I saw Shadow Cascade doing tons of damage going for max shadow over dagger but you decide to go this route. Why??

Shadow daggers used to be better. Id recommend not taking the shadow dagger node anymore unless you have the gear and playstyle of it setup already.

Ty… did you recommend another Shadow cascade build?
Also did you have plans to make another leveling guide for bladedancer??

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.