1 To 75 Leveling Guide For Primalist -> Druid 0.8.1c

Welcome to the community!

You dont want roots. You want to just Sim for 100%crit and Mana refundex

Thanks for replying quickly! How does the Werebear tree change (instead of the roots when roar - do you still take the mana efficiency and 30% health out of bear nodes, for example?), and do you have any recommendations to specialize in besides roots for the Werebear playstyle?

Yea I def don’t know what to specialize in instead of roots.

I went with crows for the healing/lightning damage buff since I plan to go EQ eventually. May be something else that provides some similarly passive buffs.

good idea. maybe crows with the armor shred chance could be good as well

Probably better than the healing while leveling, I find that leech keeps me up by itself and don’t need the int yet. Probably best to just go for the lightning dmg and armor shred if you’re playing the crows while leveling, but werebear+shred will do most of the work for you by itself haha

Crows or any solo minion works as a replacement

Inside were bear tree dont take the mama efficiency amd dont take roar. But get wizened and aim for 100% crit

In my personal experience, mamas are always significantly more efficient than papas.

1 Like

How rare is the Thorn Totem prefix on the Ornate Heorot Idols?

I’ve leveled two characters to level 70+ now and have never seen one drop. I’ve checked loot filter and they’re definitely not being hidden and I have picked up a bunch, just can’t find that prefix.

Hi, thanks a lot for the hard work, but i have a question about the loot filter :
I see in the rules the Normal and Magic items are hidden but… i still see Magic items which are visible and labelled with a green color…
Can i do something about it ?

Thanks a lot

The green item label only requires that an item has 1 affix thats tier 1 of what your looking for. If you want this item to be rare (3+ affixes) then you have to go through the rules and change that the rule requires 3 affixes your looking for, not 1.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply ! I’ll look deeper as soon as i can !

I think I am overlooking something. I am now going through my first mono and I just don’t crit and get out of bear form all the time. How do you crit so consistently?

The base crit chance on the two weapons helps a lot. Then, there is more crit chance on one of the axes. And there is a node in Werebear that adds crit chance each time you roar

Swipe also has 200% increased crit chance if you’ve Swiped in the past 4s. If you’re having difficulty critting you can:

• Equip a dagger in your main hand for the base crit chance (this adds base crit chance which is multiplied by all of your % increased crit chance)
  • Put melee crit chance on both weapons & get it as high as possible (this adds base crit chance which is multiplied by all of your % increased crit chance)
  • Prioritise the Ambush node in Swipe for 200% increased crit chance at 8 points
  • The Star Claw node in Werebear converts % increased spell damage to % increased crit chance

After you’ve got the flat crit chance on your weapons (Boardman has a total of +15% which, plus the 5% base, gives a total of 20% base crit chance) you “only” need 400% increased crit chance, the Ambush node in Swipe provides half of that.

1 Like

I got the axe bases and crafted as high crit chance as possible on everything, now after I charge and swiped which is what i do nonstop during gameplay, I hit 105 % melee crit chance lmao. I really did not expect crit chance to scale this hard this easily. Problem solved for me then, thanks guys!

1 Like

Being able to dual wield Raider Axes (or daggers) makes hitting 100% crit chance significantly easier.

How to improve my crit chance to stay in werebear form?

Wear raider axe(s)
Put melee crit chance on them
take wizened claws inside werebear skill tree
Stack % increased spell damage on everything

1 Like

thanks!