1.1 bug with patch 1.1: between legacy aand heritage

------- EN:
I had started on Heritage, with the COF faction.
Upon logging in, I encountered numerous problems:

1 - All the equipment requiring COF reputation is simply no longer accessible (because I no longer have the reputation level I used to have; I’m starting from scratch). With more than 3/4 of my equipment being COF, I find myself naked. A red cross appears in my inventory.
2 - I had the unfortunate experience of removing a ring to understand why my character had no statistics, and I couldn’t put it back in my “cycle” chest. So I created a slot in the heritage chest, and it worked… until I got so frustrated with the update that I logged off. Seeing a corrective patch, I hoped this would all be resolved. However, I logged back in to find the same problems, plus I lost a ring (Altaria’s red ring).
3 - I disconnected due to the overwhelming “news” because, to be honest, it was a cold shower for me. After losing part of my equipment, I also noticed that the money I had, my faction, and my items were reset. Needless to say, if this kind of problem isn’t resolved, I don’t think I’ll continue, because what’s the point if you end up with a stripped-down character at the start of each “season,” despite all the time you invest?

Sincerely, V.

------- FR:
J’avais commencé sur Heritage, ayant comme faction COF.
Il se trouve qu’à ma connexion de nombreux problèmes :

1 - Tout l’équipement qui nécessite de la réputation COF n’est tout simplement plus accessible (car je n’ai plus le niveau de réputation auquel j’étais, je repars de zéro). Ayant un équipement avec plus de 3/4 COF, je me retrouve nu. Une croix rouge dans mon inventaire.
2 - J’ai fait la mauvaise expérience d’enlever un anneau pour comprendre pourquoi je n’avais plus de statistiques sur mon personnage, et je ne pouvais plus le ranger dans mon coffre “cycle”. J’ai donc créé un slot dans le coffre héritage et ça a fonctionné… jusqu’à ce que, par dégoût de la mise à jour, je me déconnecte. Voyant un patch correctif, j’espérais que tout ceci allait être résolu. Je me suis retrouvé toujours avec les mêmes problèmes, sauf qu’en prime, je perds un anneau (bague rouge d’Altaria).
3 - Je me suis déconnecté suite à trop de “news” car j’avouerai que c’est pour moi une douche froide. Après avoir perdu une partie de mon équipement, je remarque également que l’argent que j’avais est réinitialisé et la faction , sans oublier les items. Autant vous dire que ce genre de problème, s’il n’est pas résolu, je pense ne pas continuer, car à quoi bon, si on se retrouve avec un personnage mis à nu entre chaque “saison” avec tout le temps que l’on passe dessus.

Cordialement, V.

See this fix: All items, gold, crafting materials are GONE

----ENG/ Thank you for your message. However, I still haven’t found the ring that I moved from the “1.0” chest to "Heritage." It hasn’t come back yet.
Your message helped me, but I can’t add anything to the “1.0” chest. So, I will have to create a new chest to move my items, hoping that everything I put in it won’t disappear like my ring (Altaria). Unless you have an idea on how to find it? I did see the menu in the top left, but the one on the right is only for objects. Thanks again for your message, which helped me resolve the faction acquisition issue!
If I manage to find my Altaria ring, my problem will be solved. I repeat, it is neither in the “1.0” chest, nor in “Heritage,” nor in “Longuet,” nor in the inventory… Does this also mean that we no longer have the possibility to use the “1.0” chest?
Thanks to the community for the help, and I hope the devs will also be there to assist me.

---- FR / Merci pour votre message. Cependant, je n’ai pas retrouvé l’anneau que j’avais déplacé du coffre “1.0” vers “Heritage”. Il n’est toujours pas revenu.
Votre message m’a aidé, mais je ne peux rien rajouter au coffre “1.0”. Je vais donc devoir refaire un coffre pour déplacer mes objets, en espérant que tout ce que j’y mettrai ne disparaisse pas comme pour mon anneau (Altaria). À moins que vous n’ayez une idée pour le retrouver ?
J’ai bien vu le menu en haut à gauche, celui de droite ne sert qu’aux objets. Encore merci pour votre message, qui m’a aidé à résoudre le problème de faction acquise !
Si j’arrive à retrouver mon anneau Altaria, mon problème sera résolu. Je répète qu’il n’est ni dans le coffre “1.0”, ni dans “Heritage”, ni dans “Longuet”, ni dans l’inventaire… Est-ce que cela signifie également que nous n’avons plus la possibilité d’utiliser le coffre “1.0” ?
Merci à la communauté pour l’aide, et j’espère que les développeurs seront également là pour m’aider.

There is an update. After disconnecting and reconnecting, I recovered what was missing (I got a “client not responding” message). So, I’m not sure how it was possible, but everything is back in order.
Thanks again to you all.

specialy to @gregory_portman and maybe an devz for the help.

By the way, regarding the chest, I think I have a storage issue, but I will check if anyone else has stock problems or if items are disappearing.
Sincerely, V.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.