1.0 Server Status Thread

relax, I play on US central, its been just as bad as all the other regions

just because they found a specific issue for one region doesn’t mean its a plot against the EU

Last patch over 10 gb doth not help. 5 min. loading already and cannot enter ( a hero’s screen).

Thanks to Dev and engineer teams! It seems you managed to resolve the issue with the latest 279MB patch!
Well done, and thanks one again!

Keep pushing!

1 Like

I’ve been pretty disappointed too. However, I was able to log in just a bit ago and it was the best its been since launch.

For real. Zone transitions were much smoother, no infinite ques, load screens were pretty reasonable, etc. Hopefully this STAYS the case, but for now it seems to be a very big improvement.

1 Hr playtime since release :smiling_face_with_tear:

Everything runs VERY good now for me on EUW! Cheers! hopefully I can blast the next 2 hours before bed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m stuck on Char selec “Connecting” also EUW

Strange, after 279 md I got 10 gb patch.

Took me 2 tries to connect but after I got in 10/10

i assume you just past 1 zone and think everything is working better :smiley: its not and not gonna be fixed atleast 2 more weeks

I didnt count how often I tryed now :smiley: i rly dont know …
Oh, now LE-61 :smiley:

WAIT GO BACK it worked and now it’s stuck on loading again.

2 Likes

I just came here to say the same thing.

1 Like

there was a bottleneck in US while ''not prioritizing" EU is fucked since this morning but US is somehow worse than EU so they get an update first…classic dog company

I mean… you can’t expect them to do everything at once
EU currently not loading for the past 2 mins or so

Maybe I can play on the 4th day after release :smiley:

I dont understand how they cant looking for App. Managers :smiley:

After 3 days of no improvements, there arent any technical issues anymore, just skill issues (no front)

nah It was like 5 zones, but I’m well aware that’s not too much

are things crashing again? was it short lived?

Just downloading a 10.8 GB Patch on Steam… keeping my fingers x-ed :smiley:

It seems to me that the game goes the oposite way. It’s getting worse…

EU now seems fine