0.9 Gameplay, Skills, and Quest bugs

Gameplay

Lagon

During the Lagon Fight my forged weapon would spawn on the arena below lagon and never actually get to join the fight as his tentacle blocks the stairs down.

Ancient Dragon

Ancient Dragon is sending their damaging circles in the air where they don’t damage anything instead of having them land on the ground. They are also very hard to see where there area of effect is. This is from an older beta, but the bug still looks the same:

Sapphire Quarter

Ran into several pathing issues while in Sapphire Quarter which caused me to do a 180 and run down stairs when i tried to run up them.

Skills

Lunge

Lunge freezes all the time when I try to use it. I found it to freeze the most reliably when I targeted off screen enemies or enemies that hide within a zone and pop out after you’ve triggered them (like the Osprix that fly in off screen for example)

Quests

1. Liberate the nomads quest has no controller prompt when trying to talk to the captive nomads and complete the quest. You have to use your mouse to click the instead.

2. To Shell with It quest on Lagon Isle did not let me collect giant crab meat after collecting 2/5. After killing every crab and rezoning the quest auto completed itself without me even talking to the quest giver.

3. The Missing Merchant quest in Soreth’Ka has a grammer mistake about 2 lines in. One of the lines say: “You want to make as much as can, I get it”. I believe the intended line is " You want to make as much as you can, I get it."

I am currently on the “Destroy the Siege Camp” Find the Siege Engineers quest line.

I have cleared the Siege Engineers multiple times but the quest does not progress to the next step to kill the Siege Engine that appears

The Siege Engine does appear and I kill it as well, the Quest still remains "Find the Siege Engineers.

1 Like

I’m facing the same problem.

Having the same problem as well…

I am also getting bugs in legitimately every single quest in monoliths. I have to completely restart the game for a 25% chance for the quest to work properly. I’ve not had two work properly in a row. This was introduced in the latest hotfix.

It sounds like this is all a piece of the same thing. It’s based on whatever triggers quest objectives to spawn. You hear that gong or bang noise when it updates or adds an objective. Some trigger that makes that happen is not happening.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.