[0.8.5 updated] Kryce's Manifest Armour & Shield Throw | Simply Unethical damage

I’m waiting on them to release the skill tree for paladin’s healing skill. Fingers crossed that it can provide buff’s like primalist’s eterra’s blessing.

1 Like

Cant remember what the devs said about the Healing skill … If I recall it was going to be replaced entirely but they seemed quite cagey with details… Maybe they are leaving it until MP is active.

Hi :slight_smile: Quite new to Last Epoch but not to ARPGS but I can’t seem to figure out why you want Rive +# skill points if you’re not using the skill. Would love to know why :smiley:

It is hybrid affix which also grants % melee damage, which is also added to Manifest Armor with increased effect. So check possible + skill level / % melee damage affixes in planner and add them in your filter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been theorycrafting what I think is a similar build (I only barely skimmed your post to avoid “spoilers”, I’ll return after I build mine if I need help). I’m curious though, Today I was browsing different sets in the game and found Sunforged Curiass. As someone that hasn’t played any Sentinel yet and only have about 60 hours under my belt, do you think the 13 Forged Weapons equalling 260% fire dmg would be worth using Forged Weapon with a one hander? Or are stats on a 2h too good? My rough draft build uses Shield Throw, Manifest Armor, Ring of Shields, Shield Bash, and Shield Rush. I could drop the Shield Bash for Forge Strike to work with the Sunforged Curiass

Havent personally tried out the set items after the recent changes to them added in 0.8.4. but previously Full Sets tended to be incipid and not worth using - at least not in end-game builds when individual high roll rares/exalts outperformed the set bonuses. I could be wrong based on the new updates to them, but nothing i have seen is enough of a change for me to think the Sunforged set is that much better.

Regarding your Forged Weapon Forge Strike build with Manifest Armour… That kind of build works quite well… Forge Strike is one of my favourite Sentinel skills and is fairly good - I have not played it in a while but I loved dropping the hammer down and stun locking mobs while the forge weapons took care of the rest… If I recall mana was an issue so you have to use a generator skill to really be able to spam forge strike fast enough ot make it fun…

Still on my way to empowered monos, but omg, i don’t remember any other build destroying content with same power xD That’s still witout Maw. At which timeline it’s better to start farming 50+ corruption Orobis to get it? Age of winter while farming for Phys resist blessing?

I suggest you move up to empowered monos to farm for maw. Empowered monos are just generally more rewarding than normals.

If you do not have a ribbon of blood yet, i suggest you farm in fall of the outcasts and try to get one with LP to potentially slam throwing atk spd on it.

Thank you for the good explanation :slight_smile:

1 Like

As vapourfire has said, sets were already bad before the 0.8.4 crafting and legendary changes. WITH the changes, they got absolutely dumpstered on and are pretty much all useless/not efficient.

Additionally, while others and me have stated that the build pretty much rolls with any weapon, set weapons are an exception. Our priority is to give our MA as much flat crit on weapon (assuming you’re not using prismatic gaze, which also competes with the sunforged set for the helmet slot). This in turn makes using soloron’s step not worth it since you’re barely hitting crits. At this point, you would have veered off the concept of the build entirely.

I also explain why i do not use forged weapons in my FAQ so give that a read if you have missed it.

Thanks for the input. Upon looking at the set for half a second longer I realized the set includes a 2h weapon which would kill Shield Throw anyway and I hadn’t thought about the fact you’d have to consistently cast Forge Strike to generate the things.

I’m not sure if this has been answered yet, but +# to Rive doesn’t actually do anything, what you care about is the second line of the affix, which is “increased melee damage.” Manifest armor benefits greatly from this. Let’s say the affix rolls with 100% increased melee damage, that adds 300% total increased melee damage to the Manifest armor because everything on a body armor has 200% increased effect (Platemail skill on Manifest armor).

This is the same reason why you take any affix on your helmet that adds “increased melee damage” as well.

I am only at lvl62 and this build is a blast! Is there a bug in the javelin/lunge node or am I missing something because I never dash to the standard even tho I took that node? Thanks for a great build, need to get to sigils still…

Thanks for sharing it’s a very nice build. Does Apathy only drop from orobyss or can it drop from unique nodes on timelines as well?

Oops, combo, hit the button twice…duh…rofl

Only from Orobyss… Min area level 65

Apathy’s Maw drops at 50+ Corruption, in any timeline. Hence, better go in empowered timelines.

Yip… but you need 65 for Legendary Potential… (according to Dammits website )

No, that’s just a number that goes into an equation to calculate the LP, it’s not an actual level required or anything.

Then why show it @Dammitt ?