Hello people, do we have maybe someone knows date of the release for the next patch?

1 Like

when its ready :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m excited for 8.3 as well :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol thank u for your wisdom :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im asking couse next 5 days i will have internet since im in port on the vessel after that i will not, im going through atlantic ocean to Kanada by oil tanker. And when i say i will have int i mean download speed is 300kb/sec max, on ocean is like 20kb lol its nor possible to connect to steam service

Sorry, i know that was not the answer you were looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Patch 0.8.3 will be on the date that it will be on.
The date shall be a day upon which the patch is released.
The release date will facilitate the Patch of 0.8.3.

0.8.5 is right out. Thou shalt not patch to 0.8.2j, unless thou proceed directly to 0.8.3.

/Monty Python sketch

2 Likes

Yeah some of the moat funnyest qoutes there from one of my favourite comedy movie hahhahahha nice one

Definetly

I think it’s safe to say that the patch won’t drop in the next 5 days. How long will it take for you to reach Kanada?

Around 15 days to 18days it depends of the weather and if the company will adjust the rout accordingly :frowning:

Nice! When will it be ready? :crazy_face:

No idea. :wink:.

The best indicator for when the patch will drop soon, is when EHG posts a patch preview.

September 3. Happy now? That timing of your question :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank u but i know u are lying to make me feel better u justa calculated how many days i have until Canada :sob:

1 Like

No, they legit JUST announced. It’s Sept. 3.

Really??? Damn thank u both and Raw Suicide so much!!

2 Likes

To be precise. It would have been nice if they’d linked it…

2 Likes

Hahha yeah imagine that :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.