[0.8.1b] Zeus the Voidmage - Spellblade Concept

And spark charges and lightning from Mana Strike.

Here’s my toon currently:

Obviously not min-maxed at all but it shreds through 100 monos without dying.

Question… Your idols… which increase Fire Aura damage… I understand from the chest that you get more void damage per fire aura but the build obviously has massive void damage not fire…

How would void damage / void related idols compare instead of the fire aura damage ones?
Or even the ones that have chance to cast fire aura when hit - meaning more void damage?

Ah… never mind… you cannot use the void idols - sentinel…

But the chance on more fire aura one?

It’s a generic damage buff for Fire Aura so the damage element is irrelevant. Personally I went with the Fire Aura AoE ones but any of the Fire Aura idols have benefits.

1 Like

I’ve tried and I think the end dmg is less with those idols.

1 Like

I have some questions here:
Is duel weilding forgotten knight swords neccessary? I am currently running the sword and sheild for survivablity and I am having no problems killing things.
what idols are considered best here?
I am running fire aura on crit + lightning damage (doubled above 300 mana) and I have about 350 mana though gear and passives so as mana strike crits regularly.
The fire aura on crit, do they add together there chances with a global cooldown or is it separate for each idol with separate cooldown, has anyone tested this?

The Forgotten Knight swords are the source of the flat void damage that the Dark Shroud of Cinders then scales with % void damage per fire aura.

The two different fire aura on XXX cooldowns are separate so you can proc them both at the same time.

I know 2 forgotten knight swords would double the void damage more or less, its just is it necessary verses the survivability you get with using a sheild?
on cooldowns you mean fire aura on crit and fire aura on fire skill kill, meaning my 4 adorned idols giving me fire aura on crit act as one and have one cooldown (shared as they all say crit)?

If they’re all fire aura on crit, yes, they will share a cooldown, but you’ll have a higher chance of it procing.

If you didn’t go with the forgotten knight swords then the build would gear very differently since you’d drop the chest as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.