[0.7.10] [Boardman21] AoD Poison Necromancer SpeedRunning

Please note; I did not create this build. This is simply a small written guide that is useful for having open on a spare monitor in order to copy the build exactly. Please direct any questions related to the build towards the original creator (link found in the credits section).

Updates

• This write up was originally posted on the 27/10/2020 and is currently viable for patch 0.7.10(a/b/c)

Passives

Acolyte
Lich
Necromancer

Skills

Aura of Decay
Bone Curse
Rip Blood
Transplant
Wandering Spirits

Idols

You need as much health as possible for this build to work so stack 4x increased health idols if you can. Throw in a Chance to poison on hit and this will leave you a 1x1 slot, just fill it with any health idol you can find.

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the original build creators video. This gear may is not min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

Gearplanner Link

Video

Credits

• @Boardman21 is the original creator of this build, all credit for skill choices, gear choices etc go to them.
  • Myself. I took the time to collect screenshots, create the gear link and put this post together from the above video. I have the permission of the original video creator to make this post. If you would like me to do the same for your videos, please reach out to me on the forum :slight_smile:
4 Likes

Thanks!! This is fantastic!!

This is an awesome build. I was able to use it from 0 on by just speccing Rip Blood at first and then spirits. Dont spam the spirits until you get mana from rip blood and use a golemn for agro relief. At 40’s i was able to add in AoD but really started to work around 50 well. I specced 25 in lich before i went into necro. By priotizing hp on gear It started to get comfortable at 1500 hp (though expect to die here) and it started to get survivable at 2k. Thanks for taking the time to post this, my necro is speed farming already!!!

2 Likes

I like this build, still works good in patch 0.8D. i am now lvl 95 . I use the idol with 92% increased poison aura of decay when its active with the second stat 38% poison change at low health… works good … Finding health idols is an pain in my ass, so hard to find or to drop

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.