Zap effect from Static not triggering on Monolith Lagon

It’s a minor bug I know and not a priority I’m sure. I have Zap effect converted to Lightning blast on zap effect(this is a collection of skill tree nodes for the skill STATIC on the right hand side). It does not target Lagon at all in Monolith at least. I did not have this set up for regular Lagon so I can’t say if it’s the same case there. It’s non empowered monolith. No I can’t make a video:P Don’t ask please. Simply the zap effect doesn’t hit Lagon. Yes I had over 80 charges of static etc. I understand it’s not a big deal just something to be aware of.

It’s a known issue due to where the base of the model is compared to the player (this is how the game decides whether a target is “in range” for range-based procs). It affects all “ledge-based” bosses but it’s most obvious on Lagon.

1 Like

Lagon is known to have issues with sub abilities unable to track his target location off the ledge. We are still investigating the best way to solve issues like this.

Thank you for the report.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.