Wrong affix on ring, open slot and cannot craft anything on it

I have a ring with an open Prefix slot, but I can’t add anything to it, because somehow the item has an extra affix (Armour) that counts as a suffix.
I checked with various LE tools and this affix (Armour) is not possible to roll on a Ring.
Affix bug

This was caused by patch 0.9.1c:

Because the Increase Chance to Find Potions affix was having no effect before, we’re being cautious with the total amount that it can give. The maximum value at T5 has been reduced to 60% (from 70%) and the maximum amount at T7 has been reduced to 120% (from 140%). Additionally it can no longer roll on rings and any existing potion drop rate affixes on rings have been changed to armour affixes (the armour affix can still not roll on rings naturally).

So this is (at least partially) intentional on the items dropped before this patch. I feel like consequence of changing prefix to the suffix on an item was not properly considered, but I wouldn’t expect this to be changed, as it only affects “old” items.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.