Will this game be released on Steam only?

Hey everyone!

Been away for a long while, but was compelled enough to back this great project on kickstarter. I logged in today (to see how far this game has come) and noticed there is an option for redeeming a Steam key. Will last Epoch eventually release like Path of Exile where they will have a standalone client and a steam client? Or shall I be redeeming my Steam Key because this game will launch Steam only?
Sorry for the confusion, I tried to look this information but am struggling today :sunglasses:

All the best to everyone!

There will be both standalone client and steam. The option for redeeming a steam key is exactly that - having the option to play on steam even if you bought the game from this website (or at kickstarter).

1 Like

Last Epoch never has been a Steam exclusive, and it never will be. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You guys are awesome!

this is just nostalgia talking, ( not that I mind but do you mean upon full release there might be a physical release of the game?

Probably not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.