Why you got to lie? Dungeon doors still not working

So downloaded the patch today… fixing the dungeon doors… 100% you say?
LIES… I just wasted 2 HOURS of my time. I tried the dungeon door after downloading the patch 1hr of farming stupid souls no door opening. I say to myself “maybe I need to verify steam files to be sure.” after waiting for steam verification and files found. 1 HOUR MORE IN THE STUPID DUNGEON THAT NEVER WORKS (Soulfire Bastion) farming these souls. Door does not respond… I am beyond angry, anyone else have this issue?

Same experience, boss door doesn’t open in Soulfire Bastion. Click on door and nothing happens. Downloaded 0.9L patch this morning and immediately have this problem. Ironically, never had this problem before the new patch.

Very sorry to hear that this problem is still occurring for you, it’s definitely frustrating. We will investigate the logs on our side.

I would like to clarify that while the problem appeared fixed according to our extensive testing, we did not claim to have certainly fixed the problem in all cases. This is because the problem has not been 100% consistent.

I started playing this game for the very first time a few days ago. I have experienced this issue with all the dungeons that I have tried running so far. I would like to try all the dungeon bosses soon so I hope this issue gets resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.