Why this game is so DISGUSTING?

Where the trade??? you promised it!

Some people want to make money. for food, like me, and rich people buy, they don’t have time to press two buttons on the same locations for tens and hundreds of hours. like dopamine rats from scientific experiments. so why can’t you help find one people with others? it would be noble, and not as disgusting as you did.

You call this a trade? what a disgrace! i’ve never done this, but i’m ready to buy and immediately return the game to steam on several accounts just to put negative reviews everywhere.
Give me refund for the game! And get my nerves back too!

1 Like

wat. huh

Sir, this is an Arby’s.

4 Likes

Great another troll - wish they would stay under their bridge

1 Like

Oof!
Somebody should talk to your parents. They need to reduce your screentime. The actual amount doesn’t seem healthy for you…

Wish you good luck. Get well soon!

2 Likes

You can trade at the Bazaar

I think he’s saying that it’s difficult to do RMT in this game. He wants to make money for food through trading since rich people buy. But the system implemented limits it by not allowing people to search other specific person in the bazaar.

2 Likes

Sshhh…I think it’s trying to communicate.

1 Like

The more rmt is killed in this game the more bots, spam will decrease and the community will be happier and play the game for a long time.
Developers need to kill every possible way for rmt and we will not respect that and hope that all rmt vendors who make money this way will have nothing to eat. Easy.

1 Like

sometimes it’s nice to refer people to a psychologist so they can deal with their passive aggression and complexes. Should I help you see a psychologist???

My aggression is reasoned and not hidden towards the creators of the game. don’t confuse

And yes, I’m typing with Google translator.