Why is this game using so much data and bandwith?

Sorry for my school ‘Inglish’!
When you play online you can do it in 2 ways:
move some of the processing to the client. And communicate with the server occasionally.
or “bounce” every action or thing you do on the server!
The first option overloads the client and hopes for a perfect world!
In the real world there are cheaters crackers lamers and every “er” you can think of!
So the second option is normally used!
And even with that all possible tricks happen!
Obviously an optimized client tries to group, compress and a whole series of actions before sending to the server!
The goodness of a swHouse client lies precisely in this: using up as little bandwidth as possible!
the less bandwidth you use, the more people access the server!
They didn’t expect this success! And they couldn’t do the stress tests with numbers like that!
We have to give him time! Or get a refund if you don’t want to wait! There are currently no other solutions!

Please don’t post misinformation

Forgive me, I absolutely had no such intention. I just wanted to share a little bit of my general knowledge on the above topic, and I apologize to anyone I misled. I see that you have made an insightful analysis. Your thread you posted is fantastic, I will read it in depth immediately. Thank you and have a great day :slight_smile:

Seems like nothing have changed since I’ve made my first post in this thread. Arena echoes are still lagging as hell 9 out of 10 times as well as any event where monsters spawn wave by wave. As I posted before this is how the game is made and imo it will not be fixed, so anyone with small bandwith is unable to play the game with comfort. Sad for me because I put about 100 hours into this game and like it a lot, but endgame at high corruption where you gotta dodge everything is frustrating with such lags. At least im happy that the other major arpg titles doesn’t have such issue.

Have you tried playing it offline? You wouldn’t be able to party up or access trade or the leaderboards but it’d be lag free & no data usage.

Ye, I understand, but my arpg experience is mostly PoE and trading is an essential part of the game for me. The same applies to Last Epoch. If only I could play “offline” with an access to Merchants Guild!