Where can I find 'Shadows'?

Thank you :slight_smile:
Got it.

Figured out the build planner

Alright, here’s what Im running.

If you upgraded your weapons your shadows would do more damage. You’ve gone with Shadow Cascade on Shift which is good for a build that doesn’t really focus on skills that a shadow can replicate. What you would probably want to do is shift into a pack, dump a smoke bomb & when some shadows have appeared shift out again (assuming there’s anything left & you’re not dead).

It’ll also help when you get the other 2 points in Umbral Assault for a guaranteed shadow every second from Smoke Bomb. But I’d say the main thing “letting you down” are the very low bases you’re using for weapons. And the elements on the sword are all over the place, if you buy an up to date base from the vendor, cleanse it & then craft some useful added damage on it (& a replacement for thedagger) that would work a lot better.

Ty
I haven’t seen any good weapons from vendors–
And what do you mean ‘cleanse’ the weapon? I looked it up and saw cleansing runes mentioned but I haven’t seen those.

If you go to the gambler, use lastepochtools.com to see what the highest base is that you can use for swords/axes/daggers & gamble for two of those.

Yes, the rune of cleansing.

1 Like

Ok figured that out–had to do a bit of reading to really understand what you meant.

Where can I get Rune of Cleansing? I don’t see it on vendors.

:smiley: They’re random drop unfortunately, though if you gamble for a few decent bases you’ll get one with either no affixes or some useful affixes sooner or later.

1 Like

Couldn’t find teh last epoch build planner, took me so long…
literally recorded it with my phone where it was lol

fixed it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.