What you guys do for a living?And what was your dream job?

I’m originally a scientist (biology & ecology) but works in a specialized spirits shop (Whisky, rum etc…).

My job is really cool and i probably have too much interests (especially in taste, culture & science) to have only one dream job :smiley:

I’m a technician and work with ICU at a hospital. Would have prefered anything regarding space. Astrophysics was my goal. Ah well.

I work with computers and my dream is to be a farmer or rancher.

I do IT for hospitals. I don’t have a dream “job”. Would have loved to own a huge amount of land and live off of that. Will probably just go toward IT security. Maybe pick up some Linux as well.

Im a personal and reha trainer specialized in orthopedic clinical pictures. My dream job as a kid was to become a music producer or a pro gamer. Well i tried both, my music is still out there and rocket league was probably the closest, but i’m pretty happy now helping other people making them happy and pain free again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a law student so most likely going to end up working in the legal field. My dream job though, would be to become a fantasy author. Currently writing is just a hobby of mine.

Wow, if you still have a soul, you won’t by the time you’ve been working for a few years…

Hey cool! What music did/do you do? Have a link? :wink:

Rocket League is my nemesis. I love this game but I just can’t play it. I have phases when I think I can do everything. But these are very short. Most of the time I just suck and lose 3-4 games in a row before winning one. I can’t get no feeling for this game although I play it for years. This game is also on the top of the list of games with the most uninstallments in my steam library. by far :rofl:

I was mainly making oldschool/boom bap hip hop beats. When this stupid newschool mumble rap and trap beats kicked in i stopped producing. Ill send you my soundcloud link over pm. Haha i know exactly what you ve been through with RL, i reached esl monthly elite title in season 2 but this game and community is so toxic, that’s the reason i stopped and dedicated myself to arpg’s only since work and family also forced me to reduce my general gaming time.

2 Likes

I worked as a filmmaker, did some shorts and a film.

Now i play Last Epoch 10 hours a day

thats 14 hours too few if you ask me

trueeeee KEKW

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.