What is the origin of your name?

Mine is from a Rush song.

2 Likes

Will just share my Lich’es name which is Erotic_Damage.
Obviously she’s full Necrotic damage.
Name originates from a slight of mine, upon my first play session and seeing for the first time the term Necrotic associated to a damage source.

1 Like

I stopped caring about display names, so I just pick something random whenever I get asked to create a account/character name

1 Like

My name on here is one that I’ve gone by for many years. I’m paralyzed from the waist down and I like to joke and say that I’m SuperGimpoMan! xD

2 Likes

I’ve used mine as my online ID for 10+ years. I wanted to make a unique and original name so here it is.

1 Like

Once upon a time over two decades ago, I played Final Fantasy III on the SNES (yes I know the numbering conventions, but this is what it was called when young Moogle played it).

Well when the character Mog was introduced, he is given a small intro – much the same as every other character. Part of his intro was "…Human-Loving, Fast-Talking, Street-Smart, Slam-Dancing Moogle. Mostly self-explanitory there. Dropping the “g” from dancing is simply because 16 characters was the max on one of the sites I needed a username to access. Dropping the “g” led to SlamDancinMoogle, and I have mostly been thus ever since.

1 Like

That’s really cool, I loved all FF… I, II, III for nes and IV, V and VI for snes, I have played all.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.