What are blessings? Are they reusable, etc?

Sorry, never played the game and tried searching but found no videos about it.

Can someone give me a breakdown of what it is?

Can you unequip and reuse? Do you put it inside your armor? Can you unequip and requip it anywhere you want? Can you stack the same ones on top of each other? Limitations to how many you can stack on top of each other.

Hi! Welcome to the forums. Please let me know if the Blessings section of the Community Game Guide provides you with enough information to answer all your questions. The actual Game Guide is accessible in-game by pressing the [G] key.

I’m curious to know, because otherwise I’ll add more information to it if it doesn’t. Thanks.

1 Like

Err…so blessings seem to be like a talent that you activate, each timeline gives you three to choose from but you can only choose three? Can I activate and deactivate a blessing?

Like for example that Otum Otum’s blessing that makes pets bigger, can I activate it on one char and deactivate it if I want to move it to another character. Can I use both at the same time and get 60%? I really do wish there was a visual or video actually showing this. It almost feels like each timeline you can only choose three types.

There are 10 Timelines in total, so 10 possible Blessings you can have active at one time. Each Timeline has a pool of around 10-13 different Blessing options.

You choose one of the three random Blessings options that are available after completing a Timeline. So 3 of the 10-13 total options for that Timeline are randomly given to you as options.

No, you have to re-run Timelines for a chance to receive a different Blessing if it wasn’t the one you wanted. So if you re-run the same Timeline, you will again be given the choice of 3 randomly selected Blessings from that Timelines pool of Blessings. These may or may not be different than your first run of that Timeline, but they likely will be. Again, you can choose one of the 3 possible Blessings or keep your current Blessing for that Timeline instead.

Blessings are per character permanent buffs that can only be changed after re-running and conquering Timelines.

Blessings are not shared amongst your characters.

1 Like

So how does the reward for the 2x Otum’s blessing work? How would I go about choosing and activating it and since it’s stuck to one char, does that mean I have to be extra careful about which char to activate it on? And on a separate note, the supporter packages also give pets, can those be traded and also moved among your other characters?

I can’t find this Otum Blessing you reference. Can you find it in this list?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that’s something listed on the $400 and $1,000 Supporter Packs. I’m not actually sure how that works, but I would assume it’s something that’s applied via the Cosmetics panel rather than with the Monolith of Fate Blessings.

Blessings you have for one character are not then exclusive only to that character. Each of your characters can potentially obtain the same Blessings if you farmed the Timelines enough on each of your characters so as to get the same Blessings.

All pets obtained from the Supporter Packs are MTX and are available to all your characters. You can open the Cosmetics panel via the [K] key while in-game, or open your Inventory window and select the Cosmetics tab.

1 Like

I suppose we weren’t even talking about the same thing this whole thread. As mentioned above, I’m fairly certain that “2X Otum Otum’s Blessing”, which is a cosmetic pet augment that increases the size of your cosmetic pets by 30%, would be something you activate within the Cosmetics panel in-game. I would also assume you can activate it for each of your characters if you wished.

Perhaps someone who owns one of these Supporter Packs can provide a definitive answer for you.

1 Like

I mean, your replies are def helpful and do answer a portion of it. It just seems like there’s more than one kind of blessing? Not going to lie, both of these things being called Blessings do make it confusing. Was trying to piece that one together. I’m guessing with the 2x Otum’s Blessing, I can have two characters at a time with 30% larger pets? Wondering if I can have more than one pet but that’s another thread I suppose.

Yeah, I mean, I tried searching but not much info is available so I had to ask.

Def would help once multiplayer comes around (hopefully VERY soon) so it can get more popular and talked about so more results will pop up.

I didn’t even know that there was something else that used the Blessing terminology. I only know Blessings as the per character buffs you receive in the Monolith of Fate endgame system after conquering Timelines.

Agreed. The use of Blessing on the those Supporter Packs should probably be changed to something else to avoid this confusion.

You can have up to 2 active cosmetic pets at a time. It can be any two cosmetic pets you own. I assume the 2x Otum’s Blessing is just to allow you the ability to increase both cosmetic pet sizes if you wished. You can equip these pets using the Cosmetics panel for any and all your characters, if you want, and very likely apply that Otum pet augment for each cosmetic pet you have active within that same Cosmetics panel.

Currently, the dev’s are still targeting later this year for multiplayer implementation. Though, a more accurate answer would likely be “when it’s ready” as the dev’s have stated this multiple times.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.