Werebear Bug On Majasa Boss

Hello, in 8.05 Majasa Boss is bugged, you can’t use maul+entangling roots combo there, i’ve died 15+ times for kill this boss and couldn’t kill it becase the “Woodland Bear” perk doesn’t work outside of 3 element totem spawn phase, please fix this bug :frowning:

What part of this doesn’t seem to be working? I believe I’m seeing her get hit by the skill and take damage from it too.

i’ve converted my entangling roots damage physical to cold and put a point in Woodland Bear perk so whenever i use maul in Werebear form it also cast entangling root skill via “Woodland Bear” perk on Werebear skill tree , however this perk doesn’t work on Majasa Boss fight on phase 1, on phase 2 it works tho

the bugged thing is when you use maul in werebear form it doesn’t trigger the entangling root cast in this boss fight’s phase 1

this is the build i’m using: Druid, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.4b) - Last Epoch Build Planner if it helps

Hello.
I can confirm this interaction works. I’ve defeated Majasa in Werebear form, using Maul that proc’ed Entangling Roots.
Maybe the problem is in the conversion, but the interaction itself works.

Both the cold conversion and the normal one appear to work for me so long as I have the Rage necessary to cast it.

after i read Shtrak’s and your reply i went to the boss again, it works now, i think leaving the boss arena and went there again fixed it for me, sorry for bothering you, i know you guys are busy, you can close the topic,

also i love this game keep up the good work

Not a problem, the reports are appreciated!

1 Like

Happy to see it works! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.